Important: LEPTON 2.2.2
|news around LEPTON >> en|
We are happy to release LEPTON 2.2.2 as Stable Version today.
Notice: we got vulnerabilities fixed in 2.2.2., so we strongly recommend you to update to current release!
What is done in LEPTON 2.2.2?
Here is a (non-complete) list of changes, see changelog for details:
- We got 2 vulnerabilities fixed in 2.2.2., many thanks to hyp3rlinx
- updated a lot of libs and modules:
- updated lib_jquery to release 3( outdated jquery 1 series and 2 series in addition still on board for old jquery plugins), details: jquery3
- updated tiny_mce including update of filemanager and some bugfixes, enable customizing without overriding
- updated lib_phpmailer
- updated lib_twig
- updated lib_semantic
- updated notie script in lib_lepton
- updated class.upload in lib_lepton
- bugfix in code2 addon for html code
- fixed bug in pclzip
- fixed bugs and many code modifications in quickform
- fixed bug in droplet loginbox and added new droplet
- fixed bug in droplet mysql_strict
- fixed bug in frontend login and register
- added array to class.validate_request
- added function to check valid hash
- check for https in installer
- avoid warnings (php7) in class.order
- core code reworked... still going on
Upgrade to LEPTON 2.2.2 is possible .